Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Gathering supplies and starting my stitching!

I finally chose my colors for the Tea for Two blog hop project that Mary from Needled Mom and Madame Samm are hosting. I absolutely love the design that Cori from Chitter Chatter Designs and Creativity Amongst Chaos blog created and can not wait to start stitching! Here are my choices for that project. I tried to imagine summer day in the 1930s! Not only did Cori design that wonderful pattern - she is also creating a Paper Lady series with a vintage feel. You can purchase each monthly pattern separately or in 3 month bundles. I love January and I saw a peek at February and I know she is just as gorgeous! She and Madame Samm are hosting a Stitch A Long that I am joining in on too! I chose a gray/blue color scheme for my January lady! The fabric is a gray blue color and I have little snowflake buttons to add when she is done!
I plan to post 2-3 updates on the Ladies each week but the Tea For Two reveal is scheduled for early April. The schedule will be on the blog so I can cheer each participant on every day! Happy Stitching! Maria

2 comments:

  1. ohh you are well on your way Maria...love the colours you have chosen, they are so filled with vintage style...oh my ....I may have to do another lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haven't heard from you..how you doing...?

    ReplyDelete