Friday, February 27, 2015

My princesses' stocking & hat

This post is a throwback to this past Christmas but since I am determined to really keep up on my projects with my blog I wanted to post this! My daughter and son-in-law surprised us by telling us a week before Christmas that they were coming up to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas day with us. This was such great news since we are still in temporary housing since we relocated so far from family and our home. Our house still hasn't sold and even though we brought our decorations and some of our things we are still living in limbo and I was nervous that Christmas may not be festive for our 8 year old son since it would be just the 3 of us..so hearing this from my daughter and knowing our baby princess would be here to open gifts on Christmas morning made us so happy! Then I set about making my princess a new stocking! I combined patchwork, a little beading and felt applique to make her this stocking...
We had a great day!
Then I decided princess needed a new hat for the cold so I crocheted this one for her - it looks precious on her!
I will post more tomorrow about my new embroidery projects! Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment